A: Site Requirements:
To be considered for acceptance into the Global Ad Space Ad Network, publishers must have:
1. A minimum of 100,000 unique impressions per month
2. Highly targeted, relevant and regularly updated content for which the publisher is directly responsible
3. A professional and attractive site design
4. An active user base
5. Its own top-level domain URL
7. To be eligible to receive campaigns from advertisers, Publishers in Global Ad Space Network must agree to and adhere to NAI’s Self-Regulatory Principles, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, the COPPA Act of 2000 and IASH Terms and Conditions.
Please note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the Global Ad Space Publisher Network. In addition to the factors listed above, we evaluate site content and audience based on current advertiser demand, our current code of conduct, publisher terms and conditions and industry best practices.